– Hey, I’m Lana. – And I’m Noah. – We are going to take
you through the fair scene shot by shot. – Let’s do this. (mellow vibe music) – Yeah?
– Come on, let’s go! – This right here, you
see us entering, right? And then you’re gonna see us selfie-mode. That stuff was all impromptu,
they just said run around, do whatever you want. – It was hot, I was in a coat. – It was raining when we did this shot. – Yes, I think we ran
around like for 15-20 minutes and they just followed us with a camera and it was really fun. – There are days when, you know, you have to be super emotional
and it’s like really intense, and there are days like
this where you literally just go to a fair and mess around, and they get to capture it on camera. – We had the fair to ourselves. – We did, we literally just
got to like do whatever we wanted. There were certain shots, right,
that they lined up for us? – Like this one. – Whoa!
– Here we go! This is your idea!
– I know. (couple smooches)
– I love this date. (Noah screams)
Well, we were strapped in and they have the camera just mounted. – Yeah, that’s the one
that swings you this way. – I think we both really like– – Spinning rides.
(Noah screams) (both laugh)
(Noah retches) – I wanted to go on more,
’cause I wanted to go on this one.
– They didn’t let us do some stuff. Okay, what do you wanna do next? – Bumper cars.
(both screaming) – Ooh (laughs). – We took a hit.
– Did you see that? We just got slammed!
– I had, what’s it called? – Whiplash.
– Whiplash. (Noah laughs)
(fair goers screaming) I got this. – Yeah.
– Oh gosh, I got it, I got it! – Come on, go, go, go, go, go! Oh my god, the water smelled like fish. – Oh yeah!
– Do you remember that? – No, come on, stop stop stop!
– No, stop, don’t, stop, ow Peter!
(Noah laughs) – Yeah, this was rigged, this was rigged. I had to let her win every time, I never got to win.
– Every time, and I was so happy. – Go, go, go (screams)!
– Yeah (laughs)! (bell rings) Thank you very much, I win (giggles)! I love to win, I was so victorious. I feel like if it involved
(knocks tongue) like the dart, I think I’m pretty good
at the basketball game. – You would probably beat
me in the basketball game. I think if it’s like,
like you said, darts. – Or like the (grunting). – Maybe yeah, sometimes it’s
just how you hit it, you know? – Excuse me, miss,
could I get this please? Weren’t the unicorns pooping
rainbows or something? – Oh yeah, these ones?
– I think those were unicorns, like one of them was pooping rainbows or something like that. Thank you. Just watch, mm-hm.
– For you, okay, I’m watching. – Okay.
(Peter smooches) That was really sweet,
that was a really fun time. That little transition, I
couldn’t for the life of me get it because there had to be–
– Wasn’t it odd positioning in your hand at one point for it? – Yes, ’cause I just couldn’t
do it, ’cause he wanted it right in the perfect center.
– And I’m behind her for it, so when we’re turning
around, I remember just taking her elbow, and
being like (laughing). – I know, ’cause I was like so stressed. I actually think I am not
sure it that’s my hand. It’s a funny thing,
this relationship stuff. – Wait, what just happened? Did you see how fast
that transitioned, bro? That’s a great transition. – Originally, the people in
there were blonde and blue-eyed, and our beautiful,
incredible Director, Michael, he was like, “Uh uh uh, no no no no no, “they have to have
black hair and they have “to look like us.” So on the day, they repainted it. And so when I would flip it in this scene, the transition, there would
be water leaking out of it. This was originally written in the sequel, but we didn’t have–
– Oh really? – Yeah, we for some reason
couldn’t get a whole fair, so when we came back for the third movie– – Pick up there on the third one, but it’s in the second film. That’s what this was.
– Uh huh. Our major color palate is teal and pink. – Actually color coordinated their rides with our color palate for the film. – I love this date!
(Noah giggling) (Noah screams) – Alright guys, thank you
so much for hanging out. I hope you enjoyed us going
through this scene shot by shot. – Yes, and “To All the
Boys: P.S. I Still Love You” is now on Netflix, so watch it! – Now!
– Now! – Go!